The Superintendent’s House

1853 plans & elevations and other plans and photos. On 5th October 1934 Alderman Newton and Major Moore visited the Otley Divisional HQ, when the police office was described as “a dark room, as is every other room in the block apart from the Courthouse. It seems to have been built many years ago when small windows were usual, and nothing has been done since…”

Courthouse Modernisation (W&AO) - 14 Apr 1967 Courthouse plan - 1921 Courthouse St cottages (W&AO) - 24th Jan 1964 Courtroom improvements (W&AO) - 26 Aug 1966 Police House - 1934 Superintendent's House Plan 1 - 1853 Superintendent's House Plan 2 - 1853 Superintendent's House Plan 3 - 1853