Arts Award Supporter
Arts Award is offered at 5 levels, Discover, Explore, Bronze, Silver and Gold.
If you are running the new Discover or Explore Arts Awards there may be ways we could offer opportunities or support. Annie Latham who books our events programme is also an Arts Award adviser and is the person to talk to in the first instance. Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information visit www.artsaward.org.uk
Otley Courthouse does not at present have the resources to run the Award but is now registered as an Arts Award Supporter Centre.
We can offer a wide range of opportunities for young people undertaking Bronze, Silver and Gold Arts Awards. Opportunities vary according to the time of year and you will need to talk through your interests and needs with Annie Latham, our Programme Development Manager and trained Arts Award adviser.
Our offer includes:
· Discounted tickets to our arts events programme.
· Opportunities to interview a range of arts professionals, artists, performers etc
· A range of art form offer including visual and most performing arts.
· Opportunities to display/exhibit work.
· Spaces to run workshops or put on events.
· Expertise in a range of workshops and workshop leaders, arts practitioners, exhibitors, performers etc
· There may also be work placement opportunities in most of the areas of the Centre’s running, including marketing, publicity, administration, box office, stewarding, technical – these need careful negotiation to ensure that your work is well defined and beneficial to both parties.
In order to qualify for the offers you will need to be registered to take the Award with an Arts Award Centre. Registered centres can be found on the Arts Award website.
Contact Annie Latham via email: email@example.com
Review of La Boheme by Emily Grote – click here